The MPL15100 series produces 0.5 mJ subnanosecond pulses < 700 ps at a variable repetition rate from 1 - 100 Hz. Stable output parameters, entirely air-cooled operation and small dimensions make these series predestined for OEM applications.
- More than 0.5 mJ pulse energy at 1064 nm
- Short pulse duration < 700 ps
- Variable up to 100 Hz repetition rate
- 532 nm, 355 nm 266 nm wavelengths as standard option
- Aassively Q-switched
- High peak power 0.8 MW
- Guaranteed > 3 Gshot lifetime
- Other wavelengths (e.g. 1053 nm, 1342 nm, 671 nm, 447 nm) are available
- Laser-Induced Breakdown -Spectroscopy (LIBS)
- Nonlinear optics
- Seeding of laser amplifiers
- Pollution monitoring
- Remote sensing
- Ignition of gas mixtures
MPL15100 series robust DPSS actively Q-switched sub-nanosecond lasers deliver multi-kW peak powers, less than 1 ns pulse duration at 100 Hz repetition rate. Short laser cavity with is fixed on thermo-stabilized and controlled baseplate which gives extremely stable output parameters performance. Small footprint is welcome point for integration into OEM lasers. Sub-nanosecond pulse duration of < 700 ps, high pulse energy more than 1 mJ, variable repetition rate from 1 Hz to 100 Hz covers broad spectrum of applications starting from LIBS to supercontinuum generation. Standard optional harmonics generator to green (532 nm) and ultraviolet (355 nm, 266 nm) is also available.
|at 1064 nm||0.5 mJ|
|at 532 nm||0.25 mJ|
|at 355 nm||0.15 mJ|
|at 266 nm||0.1 mJ|
|Pulse duration 2)||< 700 ps
|Repetition rate 3)||1 – 100 Hz|
|Beam profile||close to Gaussian|
|Pulse energy stability (RMS) 4)|
|at 1064 nm||< 0.5 %|
|at 532 nm||< 2.5 %|
|at 355 nm||< 3.5 %|
|at 266 nm||< 5.0 %|
1) Due to continuous improvements, all specifications are subject to change. Unless stated otherwise, all specifications are measured at 1064 nm.
2) FWHM level at 1064 nm. Other pulse duration is available by request. Please inquire for detailed specifications.
3) Factory-set pulse repetition rate is fixed at max repetition rate. Higher repetition rates available, please inquire for details.
4) Averaged from 60 s time interval.