APL2100 series amplifiers are designed to produce up to 2200 mJ picosecond pulses. High pulse energy, excellent pulse to- pulse energy stability, superior beam quality makes APL2100 series picosecond amplifiers well suited for applications like OPCPA pumping, non-linear optics and others.
- Diode pumped regenerative amplifier
- Seeding of regenerative amplifier with customers super-continuum seeding source
- Wide selection of seeders available
- Flashlamp pumped power amplifier
- Advanced beam shaping for high pulse energy
- Thermally induced birefringence compensated design for high pulse repetition rates
- Low jitter synchronisation pulses for streak camera triggering with 10 ps rms jitter (optional)
- Water-water heat exchanger for cooling of pump chambers
- Remote control pad
- Control through CAN or USB interface (RS232 is optional)
- Optional temperature stabilized second, third and fourth harmonic generators
- OPCPA pumping
- OPG/OPA pumping
- Other spectroscopic and nonlinear optics applications…
APL210x series amplifiers are designed to produce up to 2200 mJ picosecond pulses. High pulse energy, excellent pulse-to-pulse energy stability, superior beam quality makes APL210x series picosecond amplifiers well suited for applications like OPCPA pumping, non-linear optics and others. Ekspla can offer a seeder meeting customer’s requirements.
Regenerative amplifier / Power amplifier design
APL210x series amplifiers are designed to be seeded by external seeding source. Diode pumped regenerative amplifier ensures amplification of seed signal to stable mJ level pulse for amplification in linear amplifiers. Advanced beam shaping ensures smooth, without hot spots beam spatial profile at the laser output. Low light depolarization level allows high efficiency generation of up to 4th harmonic with optional build-in harmonic generators.
Build-in harmonic generators
Angle-tuned DKDP crystals harmonic generators mounted in temperature stabilized heaters are used for second, third and fourth harmonic generation. Harmonic separation system is designed to ensure high spectral purity of radiation and direct it to the output ports.
Simple and convenient laser control
For customer convenience the amplifier can be controlled through remote control pad or USB interface. The control pad features a backlit display that is easy to read even while wearing laser safety eyewear. Alternatively, the amplifier can be controlled from personal computer with supplied software for Windows™ operating system. LabVIEW™ drivers are supplied as well.
Available models and options
|APL2101||Delivers 200 mJ, 90 ps pulses at up to 10 Hz repetition rate|
|APL2103||Delivers 300 mJ, 90 ps pulses at up to 10 Hz repetition rate|
|APL2105||Delivers 550 mJ, 90 ps pulses at up to 10 Hz repetition rate|
|APL2106||Delivers 1000 mJ, 90 ps pulses at up to 10 Hz repetition rate|
|APL2107||Delivers 2200 mJ, 90 ps pulses at up to 10 Hz repetition rate|
Provides 30±3 ps output pulse duration. Contact us for pulse energy specifications.
Optional seeder can be provided on request.
|at 1064 nm||200 mJ||300 mJ||550 mJ||1000 mJ||2200 mJ|
|at 532 nm 2)||100 mJ||150 mJ||250 mJ||500 mJ||1100 mJ|
|at 355 nm 3)||60 mJ||90 mJ||170 mJ||330 mJ||inquire|
|at 266 nm 4)||20 mJ||30 mJ||60 mJ||100 mJ||inquire|
|Pulse duration (FWHM) 5)||90 ± 10 ps|
|Repetition rate 6)||10 Hz|
|Beam profile 7)||super-Gaussian|
|Pulse energy stability 8)|
|at 1064 nm||1.5 %|
|at 532 nm||2.5 %|
|at 355 nm||5 %|
|at 266 nm||7 %|
1) Due to continuous improvement, all specifications are subject to change. Parameters marked typical are illustrative; they are indications of typical performance and will vary with each unit we manufacture. Unless stated otherwise, all specifications are measured at 1064 nm and for basic system without options.
2) For -SH option. Outputs are not simultaneous. Please inquiry for pulse energies at other wavelengths.
3) For APL210x-TH option. Outputs are not simultaneous.
4) For APL210x-SH/FH option. Outputs are not simultaneous.
5) Optional 30 ps duration. Inquire for pulse energies.
6) Should be specified when ordering. Inquire for custom pulse repetition rates.
7) Gaussian fit >80%.
8) Averaged from pulses, emitted during 30 sec time interval.
Chen, L. et al. (2018) Ultra-sensitive mid-infrared emission spectrometer with sub-ns temporal resolution. Optics Express, Vol. 26, No. 12, p. 14859 - 14868
Group: Prof. D. Schwarzer, University of Göttingen
We evaluate the performance of a mid-infrared emission spectrometer operating at wavelengths between 1.5 and 6 µm based on an amorphous tungsten silicide (a-WSi) superconducting nanowire single-photon detector (SNSPD). We performed laser induced fluorescence spectroscopy of surface adsorbates with sub-monolayer sensitivity and subnanosecond temporal resolution. We discuss possible future improvements of the SNSPD-based infrared emission spectrometer and its potential applications in molecular science.