The actively Q-switched NL200 series is a very compact air-cooled DPSS laser design. The fiber-coupled pump light avoids heat influence to the resonators which results in very stable and maintenance-free laser operation. The laser features variable repetition rates of up to 2500 Hz, short pulse lengths of 7 - 10 ns and pulse energy of up to 4 mJ.
- Up to 4 mJ pulse energy at 1064 nm
- Up to 2500 Hz variable repetition rate
- 532 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm, 213 nm wavelengths as standard options
- <10 ns pulse duration at 1064 nm
- Electro-optical Q-switching
- Turn-key operation
- Rugged sealed cavity
- Extremely compact size
- Simple and robust
- Air cooled
- External TTL triggering
- Remote control via USB/RS232
- Remote control pad
- OPO pumping
- Remote sensing
- Material processing
- Laser deposition
- Laser cleaning
NL200 series DPSS Q-switched nanosecond lasers offer high pulse energy at kHz repetition rates. End-pumped design makes this laser compact and easy to integrate. Harmonic generation modules for 532 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm and 213 nm wavelengths are easily attached to the laser frame.
Featuring short pulse duration, variable repetition rate and external TTL triggering, nanosecond diode pumped NL200 series Q-switched lasers are excellent cost effective sources for specific applications like pulsed laser deposition, ablation through mask or intravolume marking of transparent materials, when higher pulse energy is required.
Excellent energy stability and a wide range of wavelength options make this laser a perfect tool for spectroscopy and remote sensing applications. Mechanically stable and hermetically sealed design ensures reliable operation and long lifetime of laser components.
|Model||NL201 2)||NL202 3)||NL204 3)|
|at 1064 nm||0.9 mJ||2.0 mJ||4.0 mJ|
|at 532 nm||0.3 mJ||0.9 mJ||2.0 mJ|
|at 355 nm||0.2 mJ||0.6 mJ||1.3 mJ|
|at 266 nm||0.08 mJ||0.2 mJ||0.6 mJ|
|at 213 nm||0.04 mJ||0.1 mJ||0.2 mJ|
|Pulse duration 5)||7 - 10 ns|
|Repetition rate||10 - 2500 Hz||10 -1000 Hz||500 - 1000 Hz|
|Beam profile||close to Gaussian in near and far field|
Pulse energy stability (StdDev)
|at 1064 nm||< 0.5 %|
|at 532 nm||< 2.5 %|
|at 355 nm||< 3.5 %|
|at 266 nm||< 4.0 %|
|at 213 nm||< 5.0 %|
1) Due to continuous improvement, all specifications are subject to change. Parameters marked typical are illustrative; they are indications of typical performance and will vary with each unit we manufacture. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 1064 nm and for basic system without options.
2) Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 2500 Hz pulse repetition rate.
3) Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 1000 Hz pulse repetition rate.
4) Averaged from pulses emitted during 30 sec time interval.