This series comprises fiber seeders for picosecond lasers (FPS) and a picosecond fiber laser system (FP200). A monolithic polarisation maintaining oscillator design translates into turn-key operation with no alignment or adjustments ever required. Wavelength tunability ensures that seed pulses are always perfectly spectrally overlapped with the amplification spectrum of your amplifier.
LightWire FP200 laser is dedicated to researchers and OEM integrators who require a small, convenient and maintenance free source with limited picosecond pulses. The widely tunable repetition rate of 20kHz-40MHz makes it an excellent choice for non-linear microscopy, time-resolved spectroscopy, terahertz spectroscopy and ultrafast metrology applications.
- Pulse energy >50 nJ at repetition rate <1 MHz
- Sub-10 ps pulse duration
- Close to Fourier-transform limited spectral bandwidth
- Integrated fiber pulse picker for flexible repetition rate control (20 kHz – 40 MHz, burst mode available)
- seeding solid-state Nd:YAG amplifiers (FPS)
- Ultrafast/nonlinear spectroscopy and microscopy (FP200)
- Metrology (FP200)
Seeder for Picosecond Lasers FPS
LightWire FPS series fiber lasers are dedicated for seeding solid state Nd:YAG amplifiers. Compact, cost efficient FPS series models deliver sub‑10 ps pulses at 1064 nm wavelength with the average output power up to 200 mW and pulse energy up to 50 nJ.
They feature narrow close to bandwidth limited spectrum and low pulse amplitude noise. Wavelength tunability ensures that seed pulses are always spectrally overlapped with the amplification spectrum of your amplifier.
Cost-effective Picosecond Fiber Laser FP200
LightWire FP200 laser is dedicated for researchers and OEM integrators, who require small, convenient and maintenance free source with transform limited picosecond pulses.
Widely tunable pulse repetition rate 20 kHz – 40 MHz makes it an excellent choice for non-linear microscopy, time-resolved spectroscopy, terahertz spectroscopy, ultrafast metrology applications. FP200 model is available with second harmonic option (532 nm).
|Type||seeder for picosecond lasers||turn-key fiber laser|
|Pulse energy (with / without pulse picker)||> 50 pJ / > 25 pJ||> 2 nJ / > 1 nJ||> 50 nJ at repetition rates < 200 kHz|
|Output power (with / without pulse picker)||> 2 mW / > 1 mW||> 80 mW / > 40 mW||
> 200 mW @ 10 MHz
> 40 mW @ 1 MHz
> 5 mW @ 100 kHz
|Central wavelength||1064 ± 0.2 nm|
|Pulse duration||2.3 ± 0.3 ps||7 ± 1 ps||9 ± 1 ps|
|Oscillator repetition rate||40 ± 2 MHz|
|Repetition rate with pulse picker||20 kHz - 40 MHz (PRR = PRROSC/N, N=1,4,5,...,2000)|
|Spectral bandwidth||0.7 ± 0.2 nm||0.4 ± 0.1 nm||0.25 ± 0.05 nm|
|Beam quality (M2)||< 1.1|
|Optical output||FC / APC connector (option: mounting flange with collimator)||isolator & collimator 1)|
1) There are only small differences between FPS200 and FP200. The collimator of the turn-key laser FP200 is equipped with additional manual shutter and light indicator for laser safety. FPS200 is dedicated for OEM integrators. For detailed outline drawings of the isolator & collimator node, please see picture tab.