SID series delivers depending on model from 40 mW to 30 W output power at 35 ps fixed pulse duration. Repetition rate is adjustable from 5 MHz to 2 GHz. Different models with 1550 or 1560 nm are available, optionally wavelength conversion to 775 or 780 can be added. Models up to 1 W come with fiber output, higher power models with free-space output. Typical applications comprise microscopy, spectroscopy and biophotonics.
- Tunable pulse repetition frequency up to 2 GHz
- Many wavelength available in IR and VIS
- Ultrashort and fixed pulse duration < 35 ps
- Multistage fiber amplifier from 40 mW to > 30 W
- Compact, turn key master/slave system
- Advanced microscopy
- Non-linear optics
SID product range integrates an innovative electronical pulse generation system which delivers short picosecond pulses. The repetition rate is continuously adjustable from 5 MHz up to 2 GHz and many wavelengths are available.
SID systems fit perfectly any industrial and scientific application that requires master/slave synchronization and small footprint.
|Model||SID S||SID M||SID L||SID XL|
|Wavelength 1)||1550 nm or 1560 nm|
|Frequency doubling||775 nm or 780 nm|
|Output power 2)||40 mW||1 W||10 W||> 30 W|
|Pulse duration||35 ps|
|Repetition rate||5 MHz to 2 GHz|
|Spectral bandwidth||< 0.7 nm|
|Beam quality||fibered output||free-space output, M2 < 1.2|
|Power stability (RMS)||< 2%|
1) Other wavelengths available upon request.
2) Typical average output power in IR.