The MPL1310 series produces 1 mJ subnanosecond pulses < 350 ps at a variable repetition rate of 1 - 100 Hz. Stable output parameters, entirely air-cooled operation and small dimensions make this series predestined for OEM applications.
- Up to 1 mJ pulse energy at 1064 nm
- Short pulse duration < 350 ps
- Variable up to 100 Hz repetition rate
- Passively Q-switched
- Average power 100 mW
- High peak power 2.8 MW
- Guaranteed > 3 Gshot lifetime
- Other wavelengths (e.g. 1342 nm, 671 nm, 447 nm) are available
- Nonlinear Optics
- Laser-Induced Breakdown -Spectroscopy (LIBS)
- Time Resolved Fluorescence Measurements
- DNA Analysis
- Pollution Monitoring
- Remote sensing
- Supercontinuum Generation
- Ignition of Gas Mixtures
MPL1310 series DPSS passively Q-switched sub-nanosecond lasers deliver high peak powers at 100Hz repetition rate. Short laser cavity with the fiber pumped technology is fixed on thermo-stabilized and controlled baseplate which gives extremely stable output parameters performance. Small footprint is welcome point for integration into OEM lasers. Sub-nanosecond pulse duration of < 350 ps, high pulse energy more than 1 mJ, variable repetition rate from 1 Hz to 100 Hz covers many applications like pollution monitoring, DNA analysis, supercontinuum generation and many others.
Due to short pulse duration and high pulse energy laser delivers high peak power which is up to 2.8 MW. Optional conversion to green (532 nm) and ultraviolet (355 nm, 266 nm) is also available.
|Pulse energy||1 mJ|
|Pulse duration 2)||< 350 ps
|Repetition rate 3)||1 – 100 Hz|
|Beam profile||close to Gaussian, > 85 % fit|
|Pulse energy stability (RMS) 4)||< 1 %
1) Due to continuous improvements, all specifications are subject to change. Unless stated otherwise, all specifications are measured at 1064 nm.
2) FWHM level at 1064 nm. Other pulse duration is available by request. Please inquire for detailed specifications.
3) Factory-set pulse repetition rate is fixed at max repetition rate. Higher repetition rates available, please inquire for details.
4) Averaged from 60 s time interval.