The diode-pumped Q-switched laser and OPO system integrated into a single compact housing offers a tuning range from 335 to 2600 nm. Additionally, the single wavelengths of the diode-pumped pump laser (1064 / 532 nm) are accessible. The NT252 series offers a repetition rate of 1000 Hz and pulse energies up to 900 µJ. The pulse width is 3 - 6 ns.
- Integrates DPSS pump laser and OPO into single housing
- Separate output ports for the pump laser and OPO beams
- OPO output wavelength range from 335 nm to 2600 nm
- Narrow linewidth
- Hands-free tuning
- 3 – 6 ns pulse duration of pump laser
- Remote control pad
- PC control via USB (RS-232 is optional) and LabVIEM™ drivers
- Photoacoustic imaging
- Laser-induced fluorescence
- Remote sensing
NT252 series tunable laser systems integrates into a single compact housing a nanosecond Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) and Diode-Pumped Solid–State (DPSS) Q-switched pump laser.
Diode pumping enables fast data acquisition at high pulse repetition rates up to 1 kHz while avoiding frequent flashlamp changes that are common when flashlamp pumped lasers are used. Built-in chiller eliminates the need for tap water for cooling, thus further reducing running and maintenance costs.
All lasers feature motorized tuning across the specified tuning range. The output wavelength can be set from control pad with backlit display that is easy to read even while wearing laser safety glasses. Alternatively, the laser can be controlled also from personal computer through USB (RS-232 is optional) interface using supplied LabVIEW™ drivers.
High conversion efficiency, stable output, easy maintenance and compact size make our systems excellent choice for many applications.
Accessories and Optional Items
|-SH||Tuning range extension in UV range (335 – 670 nm) by second harmonic generation|
|-H, -2H||1064 and 532 nm output via separate port|
|Signal||670 – 1063 nm|
|Idler||1064 – 2600 nm|
|SH||335 – 670 nm|
|Pulse energy 2)|
|OPO||900 µJ at 800|
|SH||180 µJ at 400 nm|
|Pulse duration||3 - 6 ns|
|Repetition rate||1000 Hz|
|Linewidth 3)||< 8 cm-1|
1) Due to continuous improvement, all specifications are subject to change. Parameters marked typical are illustrative; they are indications of typical performance and will vary with each unit we manufacture. Unless stated otherwise, all specifications are measured at 800 nm and for basic system without options.
2) Please refer to tuning curves for typical outputs at other wavelengths.
3) In signal and idler range.