The picosecond tunable PT200 laser series integrates an OPO and a DPSS pump laser. It covers a wavelength range of 1400 to 4450 nm with 70 ps pulse duration and 87 MHz repetition rate. Applications include non-linear spectroscopy, CARS and laser induced fluorescence microscopy.
- 1400 – 4450 nm tuning range
- Nearly Fourier transform-limited linewidth
- Nearly diffraction limited divergence
- Output wavelength monitoring (optional)
- PC control via USB (RS232 is optional) and LabView™ drivers
- Infrared microscopy
- Infrared spectroscopy
PT277 series laser systems integrate a picosecond optical parametric oscillator and DPSS pump laser into a single compact housing. Mounting the components into one frame provides a cost-effective and robust solution with improved long-term stability and reduced maintenance costs.
The tuning range is for the model PT277 1400 – 2050 and 2200 to 4450 nm with nearly Fourier transform limited linewidth.
The microprocessor-controlled wavelength tuning is fully automatic. The wavelength controlling elements are mounted on precise micro‑stepping motors. The temperature of the non‑linear crystal is controlled by a precise thermocontroller with a bidirectional Peltier element, resulting in the fast tuning of crystal temperature. For customer convenience the system can be controlled through its USB type PC interface (RS232 is optional) with LabView™ drivers or a user-friendly remote control pad. Both options allow easy control of system settings.
|Signal||1400 - 2050 nm|
|Idler||2200 – 4450 nm|
|Output power OPO/OPG 2) 3)||300 mW|
|Pulse duration 3) 4)||70 ps|
|Repetition rate 5)||87 MHz|
|Linewidth 3)||< 0.3 cm-1|
1) Due to continuous improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice. Parameters marked ‘typical’ are indications of typical performance (not specifications) and will vary with each unit we manufacture. Unless stated otherwise, all specifications are measured at 1064 nm and for basic system without options.
2) Output powers are specified at selected wavelengths. See typical tuning curves for power at other wavelengths.
3) Measured at 1620 nm for PT277 model at signal range.
4) Pulse duration can vary depending on wavelength and pump energy.
5) Inquire for custom pulse repetition rates.