The multi-purpose compact M150 can be used as monochromator or spectrograph for fluorescence and Raman spectroscopy as well as optical measurements from UV to IR. Various options like imaging version, different ports as well as a large selection of sensors and gratings are available.
- High aperture ratio
- Low stray light
- Three diffraction gratings mounted on the automated turret cover a wide spectral range with the use of just one compact device.
- Fluorescence and Raman spectroscopy
- Spectral selection device for use with a streak-camera
- Multichannel spectroscopy
- Measurements of absorption, reflection and transmittance from UV to IR range
The M150 is a low-cost short-focus instrument, flexible and multifunctional, featuring a unique combination of performance specifications and equipped with all the options essential for large-size spectrographs.
Upon your request the M150 may be supplied with accessories for collecting light from the sample into the optical fiber, for matching apertures of the fiber and monochromator, etc.
|Spectral range||typical 190 - 3600 nm (see specifications below); extended up to 15 µm (at your request)|
|Imaging||option: available on both output ports|
|Diffraction gratings||40x40x10 mm, turret with 3 gratings from the list below 1)|
|Blaze wavelength||270 nm||400 nm||600 nm||750 nm||1000 nm||800 nm||1500 nm||1500 nm||2000 nm||500 nm|
|Spectral range 2)||190 - 540 nm||265 - 800 nm||400 - 1200 nm||500 - 1500 nm||660 - 1800 nm||530 - 1600 nm||1000 - 3000 nm||1000 - 3000 nm||1330 - 4000 nm||330 - 1000 nm|
|Resolution (average)||0.2 nm 3)
0.13 nm 5)
|0.3 nm 3)
0.2 nm 5)
|0.4 nm 3)
0.27 nm 5)
|0.6 nm 3)||0.6 nm 4)||0.95 nm 4)||1.25 nm 4)||1.9 nm 4)||3.8 nm 4)||4.2 nm 4)|
|Computer interface||full speed USB|
1) Upon your request diffraction gratings with a different number of lines/mm and blaze angle can be used.
2) Wavelength range with diffraction efficiency higher than 40%.
3) For the detector with 25 µm pixel size and 25.6 mm length of active area.
4) For the detector with 25 µm pixel size and 12.8 mm length of active area.
5) For the detector with 8 µm pixel size and 29.1 mm length of active area.