The AA-DD real-time scanning autocorrelator offers smooth and fast measurement of femtosecond and picosecond pulse duration. The autocorrelator can cover several wavelength ranges by using up to 4 interchangeable photodetectors and optics. The device features a USB interface and can be easily hooked up to a PC with Windows OS, LabView drivers are included in the package as well.
- 10 fs - 30 ps input pulse duration
- 450 - 3200 nm full wavelength range
- 0.1 - 20 Hz scanning rate
- USB connection and Windows software included with all units
- Interferometric autocorrelation trace
- Broadband fiber-coupled input for 450-3200 nm coverage (optional)
- Femtosecond oscillator pulse duration measurement
- Femtosecond pulse duration measurement and dispersion characterisation
- Femtosecond and picosecond pulse duration and near contrast measurement
- Novel ultrafast fiber laser development
- Femtosecond and picosecond OPA pulse duration and near contrast measurement
The AA-DD real-time autocorrelator offers smooth and fast measurement of femtosecond and picosecond pulse duration. The autocorrelator can cover several wavelength ranges by using up to 4 interchangeable photodetectors and optics. Two separate ranges can also be covered upon request. The input pulse duration ranges from 10 fs to 30 ps for easy monitoring of different laser systems, especially femtosecond and picosecond oscillators (for low repetition rate amplifier monitoring please also see our asf single-shot autocorrelator series)
The device features a USB interface and can be easily hooked up to a PC with Windows OS, LabView drivers are included in the package as well. The software is supplied with the device and comprises several useful tools. The acquired pulse duration data can be visualised, stored or exported to a .txt or .dat file. The autocorrelation function and the final FWHM pulse duration in femtoseconds are calculated and displayed in real-time. Moreover, Gaussian or sech2 fitting options are available, intensity function may also be observed. The statistical viewer feature allows the comparison of data acquired from several separate pulse measurements.
The tiny body of the AA-DD flawlessly fits any experimental setup with strict space requirements. We also offer an optional fiber input for fast and reliable pulse duration measurement in various optical fibers. Moreover, the autocorrelator in this case still maintains the free-space measurement capability.
|Wavelength range1)||450 - 3200 nm|
|Subranges1)||V: 450 - 700 nm
R1: 700 - 1300 nm
R2: 1300 - 2000 nm
R3: 1950 - 3200 nm
|Input pulse duration range||20 fs - 6 ps||10 fs - 12 ps||10 fs - 30 ps|
|Input pulse repetition rate||>10 kHz|
|Input polarisation||linear, horizontal (vertical upon request)|
|Scanning rate||0.1 - 20 Hz|
|Linear distortion||<1 %|
|Collinear autocorrelation||yes (interferometric and intensity)|
|Required equipment||Windows OS or oscilloscope|
|Fiber input (optional)||FC/PC or FC/APC (other types available upon request)|
|Signal source and detector type||Two-photon conductivity in semiconductors|
1) The indicated subranges are covered by exchangeable photodetector/beam splitter pairs. I.e. the customer may choose from one subrange of their choice (to cover a desired corresponding wavelength region indicated in the table above) to four sets for complete full wavelength range coverage. Please indicate the required subranges for precise quotation and information when making a request for the product.