This autocorrelator is designed for ultrafast solid-state and fiber laser pulse measurement. The unit is most suitable for multi-kHz µJ-level fs and ps sources. The IRA includes opto-mechanical assembly and electronics with USB interface. The system is easy to operate and includes a full set of user friendly software tools for data collection and analysis.
- 50 fs - 250 ps broad input pulse duration range
- 450 nm - 11000 nm input wavelength range
- USB interface and Windows software included in a standard package
- Femtosecond oscillator pulse duration measurement
- Femtosecond pulse duration measurement and dispersion characterization
- Femtosecond and picosecond pulse duration and near contrast measurement
- Novel ultrafast fiber laser development
- Femtosecond and picosecond OPA pulse duration and near contrast measurement
- Amplifier design
The IRA scanning autocorrelator is specifically developed for the measurement of pulse duration and the near contrast ratio of ultrafast radiation generated by ultrafast amplifiers and oscillators. There is also a special model of the IRA system that is suitable for mid-IR laser sources.
The IRA includes opto-mechanical assembly and electronics with USB interface. The system is easy to operate and includes a full set of user friendly Windows software tools for data collection and analysis. Approximation with Gauss and Sech^2 shapes is also available. The unit implements a robust scanning mechanism.
The acquisition and analysis software is fully compatible with Windows. USB drivers are included.
|Input wavelength ranges1)||450 - 2000 nm||2000 - 11000 nm|
|Sub-ranges1)||VIS: 450 - 700 nm
NIR1: 700 - 1300 nm
NIR2: 1300-2000 nm
|MIR1: 2000 - 5000 nm
MIR2: 5000 - 11000 nm
|Input pulse duration range||50 fs - 250 ps|
|Required input pulse energy2)||>1 nJ at 50 fs - 1 ps (w. thin NL crystals)
>3 nJ at 1 - 250 ps (w. thick NL crystals)
|>5 nJ at 50 fs - 1 ps (w. thin NL crystals)
>100 nJ at 1 - 250 ps (w. thick NL crystals)
|Maximum input average power||1 W|
|Input repetition rate||10 Hz - 100 MHz|
|Input polarization||linear, horizontal|
|Delay line temporal resolution||8.3 fs|
|Full scan range||850 ps|
|Required equipment||PC with USB; Windows acquisition and analysis software included|
1) Each sub-range is covered by an exchangeable optics set of NL crystals, beam splitters, filters and photo detectors. A set for one range of the customer’s choice is supplied with the unit, additional sets are supplied upon request. The final set of optics and detectors depends on the specifications of the sources to be measured, please contact us for a specific offer.
2) Typical values, depends on input pulse duration and wavelength.