Q-SPARK air-cooled, Q-switched, diode pumped lasers are designed for applications that require high peak power. Due to the short laser cavity and good thermal properties, Q-Spark delivers up to 10 mJ at 1.5 ns, 10 Hz. Depending on model repetition rates up to 100 Hz can be reached. The recently introduced new model Q-Spark-A10PS has been optimized for short pulse durations. Pulse duration was measured to be 750 ps at pulse energies of 5 mJ @ 1064 nm. All Q-Spark models can be configured with optional built-in harmonics (2nd, 3rd, 4th) as well as optional attenuator and pulse energy monitor.
- Up to 10 mJ pulse energy at 1064 nm.
- Air cooled (water-free).
- New! Short pulse duration down to 800 ps.
- Up to 100 Hz repetition rate.
- Optional build-in 2nd, 3rd or 4th harmonic generator.
- > 2 G shot lifetime of pump diodes.
- Built-in sync pulse generator for triggering of user equipment.
- Remote monitoring and control via built-in Ethernet interface.
- Optional attachable PC controlled motorized attenuator.
- Optional attachable pulse energy monitor.
- Optional fiber coupled output.
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)
- Light Detection And Ranging (LIDAR)
- Laser ablation/micromachining
- Time-of-Flight Spectroscopy (TOFS)
- Time Resolved Spectroscopy (TRS)
Q-SPARK is diode pumped, water-free, Q-switched laser designed for wide range of applications that require high peak power short pulses. Our innovative water-free laser crystal end-pumping technology allows to produce Gaussian-like, low divergence, high peak power laser beam in compact package. Due to short laser cavity laser delivers up to 5 mJ at < 800 ps pulse duration or up to 10 mJ at < 1.5 ns pulse duration. Models with pulse repetition rates up to 100 Hz are available. Cost-effective version of the laser with passive Q-switch is available. It should be noted, that for passive Q-switched laser, the laser pulse jitter is larger in comparison to actively Q-Switched lasers (see datasheet for details). For active Q-Switch type, low jitter triggering pulses for user equipment are available with up to 300 µs lead in internal triggering mode. In external triggering mode, laser pulsing can be precisely triggered from auxiliary delay generator. Laser is monitored and controlled trough Ethernet port via build-in web-server. There is no need to install control software – any computer or even cell phone with modern web-browser will be able to control Q-SPARK. API is also provided for integration with user devices.
- Up to fourth harmonic output wavelength can be produced build-in harmonics generator, located inside laser body.
- Pulse energy can be adjusted with our attachable motorized attenuator for fundamental or harmonic wavelength beam.
- Pulse energy can be monitored by our attachable pulse energy monitor with analog and/or digital output.
- Residual harmonic generator wavelengths can be accessed with optional auxiliary exit port.
- Fiber coupled output is available by request. Please inquire for detailed specifications.
|Q-switch type||passive, Cr:YAG||active, Pockels cell|
|at 1064 nm||1 mJ||2 mJ||5 mJ||2 mJ||5 mJ||10 mJ|
|at 532 nm||0.5 mJ||1 mJ||2.5 mJ||1 mJ||2.5 mJ||5 mJ|
|at 355 nm||0.25 mJ||0.5 mJ||1.6 mJ||0.5 mJ||1.6 mJ||2.5 mJ|
|at 266 nm||0.1 mJ||0.2 mJ||0.8 mJ||0.2 mJ||0.8 mJ||1.5 mJ|
|Pulse duration 2)||< 2 ns||< 0.8 ns||< 2 ns||< 1.5 ns|
|Repetition rate 3)||100 Hz||20 Hz||10 Hz||100 Hz||50 Hz||20 Hz|
|Beam profile||> 85 % fit to Gaussian, nearly TEM00|
|Linewidth||SLM 4)||< 0.8 cm-1|
|Pulse energy stability 5)|
|at 1064 nm||< 1.5 % RMS||< 1.2 % RMS|
- Due to continuous improvements all specifications are subject to change. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at fundamental wavelength and maximum pulse repetition rate. The parameters marked typical are not specifications. They are indications of typical performance and will vary with each unit we manufacture.
- At FWHM level at fundamental wavelength, measured with 350 ps rise time photodiode. Short pulse duration version is available, with pulse duration shorter by approx 50%. Inquire for detailed specifications.
- Factory-set pulse repetition rate is fixed at max repetition rate shown in the table.
- SLM pulses are produced for > 95% of operating time.
- Measured during 30 seconds operation after warm-up.